Mana Lomi Level 1
In this Hawaiian certified, 20-hour online course you will learn:
- An effective, 60-90 minute full body sequence to bring relief to many symptoms.
- How to release muscle tension with gentle, yet powerful and deep movements “to the bone.”
- Balanced body mechanics allowing you to deliver effectively deep yet gentle therapy for
- relaxation or injury prevention and relief with minimal stress on your own body
- A brief history of LomiLomi; Hawaiian healing chants; Ho’oponopono (living in alignment).
- Hawaiian body-mind-spirit healing and the use of Ha (breath), Mana (spiritual energy and
- spiritual centering) to help restore balance.
Dr. Maka'ala Yates D.C., is a Kanaka Maoli (Hawaiian Ancestry) who specializes in Hawaiian medicine. His studies began at the age of 6. He has been teaching Hawaiian medicine practices for 35 years. He is the founder of Mana Lomi®.and Indigenous Botanicals. Maka’ala received the Kaonohi Award in 2005 for his excellence in Hawaiian medicine and community support. He is author of "Na'auao Ola Hawaii:Hawaiian Practices and Principles of Being Well."
The Mana Lomi® technique is available for all those who are open to learn the traditional, Hawaiian ways of healing. We welcome all backgrounds, beliefs and nationalities, and encourage our connection by eliminating separation.